Trivial Pursuit: 2000s Edition Game
Love the 2000s? Prove it with the Trivial Pursuit: 2000s Edition game. This fun game features 300 trivia cards with 1800 questions from 6 categories, including Places, Entertainment, Events, The Arts, Science and Tech, and Sports and Hobbies. With updated gameplay, this edition is not the Trivial Pursuit game from the past. Now, players can choose to answer a question or stump their opponents based on the topic at the top of each card. The first player to collect each color wedge and answer a final question wins. The Trivial Pursuit: 2000s edition game sure makes for a great game night with family and friends!
Includes gameboard, 300 cards (50 of each category), cardholder, 6 wedge holders, 36 wedges, 1 custom die, label sheet, and instructions.
• Players prove their knowledge of the 2000s
• Updated way to play the Trivial Pursuit game
• Includes 1800 questions from 6 categories -- something for everyone
• Now players can answer the question or try to stump their opponents
• 300 trivia cards totaling 1800 questions from the 2000s
• Ages 16 and up
• For 2 to 6 players.