It's the case of the missing cake in this classic ""whodunit"" game for kids. In this Clue Junior game, players are on a mission to discover who took a piece of cake, when they took it, and what they drank with it. Players roll the die to see if they can move characters, look under those characters, or look under furniture for clues. As they find clues, they’ll eliminate choices and eventually discover what happened. The game features classic Clue characters such as Miss Scarlett, Mrs. Peacock, Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, and Prof. Plum, and also Dr. Orchid, a genius biologist with a sweet tooth.
• Includes gameboard, 6 character pawns, 6 furniture tokens, 7 white bases, 7 yellow bases, detective notepad, die, label sheet, and game guide.
• Version of the popular Clue game for younger kids
• Someone ate the last piece of cake and players try to discover who did it
• The strategy and fun of the classic Clue game
• Featuring Dr. Orchid, a genius biologist with a sweet tooth
• Ages 5 and up
• For 2 to 6 Players
• Adult assembly required.
you are not eligible to visit the site.