Speak Out Showdown is the electronic 'head to head' mouthpiece challenge game with ridiculous rambling and random interruptions. Players simultaneously try to get their teammates to correctly guess more correct phrases than their opponents, but the electronic interrupter unit's hand randomly determines when it's your turn to speak out and when it's not! One player from each team sits in front of the unit and tries to say different phrases while wearing a speech-inhibiting mouthpiece that keeps their lips open. Their teammates try to guess what they’ve said when the hand is flipped down in front of them, indicating that it’s their turn to talk. The phrases on the cards utilize specific letter combinations that are hard to say without the ability to close their mouth. Cards are collected for correctly guessed phrases. The two players switch so that their partner gets turns saying phrases. After two rounds, the team at the end with the most cards, wins!
• Includes 3 adult mouthpieces, 3 kid mouthpieces, 200 double sided cards, unit with built-in sounds and timer, and instructions.
• Hilarious head-to-head mouthpiece challenge game for family and friends
• Mouthpiece makes speech sound ridiculous
• Includes 200 double-sided cards for lots of phrases
• Includes unit with built-in timer that interrupts players from their turn
• Ages 8 and up
• For 4 players
• Adult assembly required.
• Note: Use mouthpiece only as indicated in the instructions, and remove from mouth after turn is over.
you are not eligible to visit the site.