MISSION: To bring the joy of play into the lives of sick or needy children.
Gift of Play product donation program supports non-profit organizations that provide around-the-clock care for children, such as hospitals and shelters. With the help of partner organizations, Hasbro has a generous holiday giving program that works to ensure that needy children do not go without a toy on the morning of his or her holiday. In addition, Hasbro supports summer camps serving sick or needy children by donating toys and games to help provide a fun-filled atmosphere for the children who attend. In partnership with our Philanthropic Partners around the world Hasbro helps to bring smiles to the faces of children who are orphaned and vulnerable.
In order to be considered for a donation, ALL requests must meet the following criteria:
1. The organization receiving the donation must be a US-based non-profit and charitable organization and provide a copy of their Federal Tax Exempt Certificate, 501(c)(3).
2. The donated products must go directly into the hands of sick or needy children.
3. All organization receiving any donation from the Gift of Play program must affirm the Non-Discrimination Policy for Hasbro, Inc. Charitable Giving Programs – The policy is as follows:
All recipients of grants, sponsorship dollars and in-kind support from any of Hasbro, Inc.'s charitable giving programs must not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran and marital status.
*ALL requests must be made through our online application by invitation only and adhere to these guidelines*
*Please note: we do not accept unsolicited requests*
Click on the program to learn more about our donations of product:
Our corporate giving guidelines does not permit us to support the following:
- Fundraisers of any kind (including but not limited to carnivals, auctions and raffles)
- Intermediary donations
- Incentive programs
- Lost or broken pieces to our games or toys (please contact Customer Service)
Please be advised that Hasbro receives thousands of requests for product donations each year, and it is impossible to help the large number of worthy causes who apply. As always, we do not want to disappoint anyone, so we ask for your understanding if we are unable to assist your group. We appreciate your interest in the Gift of Play program and the good work your organization is delivering.
back to top